Saturday 14 August 2010

Images of Sturgis

<>
Big Guy at Full Throttle Saloon
Wednesday, 11th August 2010

I thought I'd not ramble on too much with this page, & try to fill it with photos instead. That's me on the left with Wild Bill Hikock.

We didn't have a group ride-out today, John & I had a few things to do, & we thought we'd just let everyone do their own thing.

One of John's tasks for today was to wash the bike. Luckily for him, he found some help! Doesn't he look pleased with himself?
Well, he does like a nice clean bike!
This bike belongs to a serious Beatles fan!

Bare Bones Bike at Buffalo Chip

That's all for now, it's late & I'm tired. I'll try to write more tomorrow.










1 comment:

Nige said...

Looks like John had his throttle stuck wide open at the Bike Wash! What is he actually doing hidden behind the bike??

Weather looks awesome - I'm sure I've never seen a picture of bad weather at Sturgis.

Nige